Tuesday, May 6, 2008

All Good Things Must End

The school year is winding down... well... really is pretty much done for me except for one exam tomorrow... This year has definitely been a journey to say the least. I have more learned about myself and the places I want to go with my life than I could ever imagine I could in a school year. I have made friends I wouldn't have made with out being here this year. I am so glad that this year has gone as somewhat smoothly as it could for me and I am loving every minute of college life, except the dorms.... But all good things must come to an end. Each progressing year of being in the wonderful city of Tuscaloosa, I know, will bring its own perks and downsides but all good things come with new experiences. I am glad to say that I am finally realizing that Tuscaloosa is my home as much as Birmingham will be. My mom gets upset when I say I'm going home and I mean T-Town. I kinda feel bad but she knows what I mean. The next steps are moving into my apartment, finding a person to cut my hair that I like and get a job, then its completely home.

2 comments:

Joe Kennedy said...

wow someone did some serious blogging today!

Pat Hann Man said...

Have you tried to get your hair cut in the ferg?