Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Home for the Birthday!

When I went home for my birthday dinner with the rents and grandrents, things had changed. First off my puppy... not so puppy anymore. I yell at her every time she jumps on someone but I'll let her jump on me when she comes to greet me from where ever I have been, but when I came home she was HUGE!!!!! You know how when puppies are puppies and they can be tall yet skinny? Well, Ivy is as tall as shes most likely going to get but has definitely filled out around the middle... She was not allowed to jump on me when I got to my house and had heels on. I finally realized what my grandparents feel like when they freak out when they come over and Ivy just wants them to pet her (she gets really excited sometimes...). She wasn't the only thing that had changed. I had a really old, was only in my room cause it came off my sisters bed at the beach didnt fit my bed headboard. But for my birthday my mom got me a new, amazing, pretty cloth headboard... and there was a new chair in my room... to fill out the space where my dad had taken my 120 gallon fish tank and stand out of my room and they were trying to fill the emptiness. And the fish tank was in my dads study... its a big difference to look into the rooms and how they're off to me. I also missed being told that we got a new back door... I come home one weekend, before my bday, and we had a new door... thank goodness someone was home because the lock had been changed. Another thing that is in the process of being changed is the lake house my family shares with my God family. The ceilings in the whole downstairs and our den are being redone and were getting new air conditioning. The ceiling in the den is very distinct. Its white with huge dark, wooden beams going up with the diagonalness of the ceiling. The things parents do when their last child is gone is beyond me... I'm just waiting to come home and them telling me that they're moving to Florida.... naw they'd never do that...

No comments: